Δευτέρα 29 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014


One night at a bar.

You become a vampire, in a rusty city, filled with rigged lime sticks,

and your every night resembles a womb puffing vipers

without love and respect, dark and deadly,

and you are wandering provocatively naked, in your chains

 Feeding on dreams dipped in the lights of nostalgia

chatting with white, gloomy moons

and the dead leaves of your heart, are now,

full of cool
cry springs

 Bony dogs are staring suspiciously at you


Growling menacingly, at the street’s corner

but as soon as they look at your sorrow eyes, they leave in fear

 Behind the smoke of your cigarette ,

treated to you from my pack , I saw ,

your white flesh shining in the twilight

and the nipples on your breasts appearing

angry beneath your transparent dress

wet from the hot tears of your brown eyes,

I barely managed to glance at your wet look

and I was frightened , I did not dare see your fiery eyes

burning and wanting to say something ,

and your paid kiss, sealing my mouth ever since,

like a stirred sour memory,

with the saltiness of your tears,

I wonder,  how many names you were called by,

by those hungry male mouths of the night?
Will it make any difference not seeing you again?

I'll call you, a woman Saint